• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am charged a big cancellation fee to a monthly plan

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I needed to use Illustrator for a month, and now when I want to cancel it it says I need to pay around 120$ to as cancellation fee.

I selected the "pay monthly" option when I subscribed, why is this fee for?

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Gefen, I believe the answer to your question has been addressed by the useful responses from Kglad, Peru Bob, and Nancy OShea. 

Please bookmark https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html which provides information on how to cancel annual and month-to-month Creative Cloud app memberships. If you need help or have additional questions or concerns about specific charges, please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen so a memb

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

paying monthly for an annual subscription is still a commitment to an annual subscription and triggers a penalty for failure to remain subscribed for the full year commitment.

if you had subscribed to the monthly subscription, there would no sucjh thing as early cancellation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are three types of plans:

Annual plan, prepaid   This is paid once and is an annual commitment because it is a discounted price.

Annual plan, paid monthly  This is an annual commitment because it is a discounted price.

Month-to-month plan   This can be canceled at any time without penalty, but is more expensive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Annual Plan, paid monthly means 12 months.  There is 50% early termination fee.

Monthy is for one month at a time and costs more per month. But you can cancel anytime, no fee.  See screenshot.

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gefen, I believe the answer to your question has been addressed by the useful responses from Kglad, Peru Bob, and Nancy OShea. 

Please bookmark https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html which provides information on how to cancel annual and month-to-month Creative Cloud app memberships. If you need help or have additional questions or concerns about specific charges, please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen so a member of our team can help you directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines