• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I canceled my account and have continued to be charged for 5 months

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has the worst business practices. I canceled my account and am still being charged through PayPal.  Adobe customer service directs me to contact PayPal as they show my account was canceled in Jul, yet I continue to receive  $21.24 charge every month!

I can not change my billing information because ones again, I don't have an active account.   My last recourse is to cancel my PayPay account. Here's some advice, don't use your PayPal for a subscription service with a company like Adobe who has zero customer support

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Default, I am not showing any current active memberships under the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.  If you continue to be charged, then please make sure to sign in under the e-mail address assigned to the membership.  You can then use the process listed in http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html to cancel the membership.

If you need any assistance with this process, then please begin a chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.  Only by making direct contact with our support team can assistance be provided to locate any other memberships or provide refunds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly! This is the email I've used and have continue to be charged on. Adobe says I've been canceled since July, but every month I am getting charged.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, then please begin a new chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.  If you need to review or update your previous support cases, then see https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an am told, I have no active account and to contact PayPal ...yet am still charged $21.24 every month. When do you show my account being canceled? On Adobe it shows I haven't been charged since July, on PayPal I am charged EVERY month, with Dec 1 being the latest

8E5646B1-15F3-46C5-9BEA-7CCC7616FEA2.png

A448309F-EC41-45C3-B53B-D04F9C163496.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Default, I am sorry if I have been unclear. You will need to make direct contact with our support team for any action to be taken regarding your accounts, payments, or refunds.  The last time you contacted our support team was on December 1st, 2020, for case ADB-16694731-B0B0.

You are currently posting in a public discussion forum that is accessible to anyone with Internet access. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that. Because your customer support tells me to contact PayPal 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Default, case ADB-16694731-B0B0 ended with requesting that you provide the following:

E-mail address of the Paypal account

Invoice ID of the charge (Starting with ADB or BL)

Amount Charged

Dates of transactions

As an alternative to canceling your Paypal account, I would recommend you begin a new chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and have these items ready.

You may also want to have the URL of this public forum discussion ready since you have already posted some of the requested items in this public discussion thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines