• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I desparately need help with Bridge and Photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been getting a "can't verify my subscription" message for 11 days now. I started with Adobe chat to try to fix this problem. After about 10 different techs over 6 days,  using remote access the problem still exists. I started calling instead and had techs assisting me using remote access and doing pretty much the same things on my computer and it still isn't working. A tech will make changes and I can access my Bridge and Photoshop account for about 1 hour and then it goes back to "can't verify my subscription". I'm stuck and cannot complete any work or even download via Bridge. I don't know where to turn now. Is there a phone number that I can get to a higher level of experise at Adobe?  If there was a good alternative to Photoshop I would cancel my account and to there. Help...........

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's something on your computer (eg, av, anti malware, cleaners, defragger etc) causing a problem corrupting your credentials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another possible cause: using VPN or system anonymiser. These can mess up the licensing. The fact that it happens at a time after fixing suggests you have something breaking it, something outside Adobe's control. All they can do is repair the damage each time: you have to figure out what is doing the damage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A friend suggested I do a complete uninstall of Adobe using Revo Uninstaller which I did and also all malware software as Kglad suggested. I then reinstalled Creative Cloud and then Photoshop. All appears to be ok as of right now, we'll see what it looks like a few hours from now. The only hitch I had was uninstalling Bridge 2023. I don't see it in the Revo list or in programs to uninstall. I was still on the taskbar though and would open. Anyway I have Creative Cloud and Photoshop reinstalled and working at this time...... fingers crossed this is it, the Adobe techs didn't try this which was my last resort sitting here in front of the computer and not knowing which  way to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there are better and more thorough ways to uninstall and reinstall cc.

but the real problem is to find what, on your computer, is corrupting or removing your cc credentials.

the way to find that, afaik, is trial and error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jayman, I concur with the suggestions offered by Kglad, Test Screen Name, and John T. Smith.  

I would also encourage you to use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update your active support case ADB-26639501-H2M7 if you need any additional assistance.  The support case will automatically close if we do not receive a response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines