• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I wish... for a custom plan

New Here ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish adobe would offer a plan that consists of only Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Lightroom. I feel like the Creative Cloud plans are limited, or maybe I'm not aware that there is a plan that consists of only these apps. So it's either you get all the Creative Cloud apps or just 2 or 3.

I don't need all the apps; it's expensive. These are the only apps I'm sure I'll need and use. I also don't think subscribing to the apps one by one is a good deal. It's a hassle too.

Just my thought.

[Topic edited by moderator for clarity.]

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

We have a plan for Photoshop and Lightroom, with which you can add Acrobat and Illustrator as a single app. 

There is no such plan that has the above-mentioned apps in particular. 

You may see all the available plans here: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The typical subscriber uses 3-4 apps, that's all. So your needs are pretty much normal, and All Apps is aimed straight at you. (Think "all you can eat buffet" - no discount if you choose fewer dishes) You can subscribe to those apps separately for about the same price.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you are correct: adobe offers very limited ability to customize your subscription. if you want to make a suggestion to adobe about that (or anything else), use this, https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They already do.  It's called bundled pricing.  Just like when you go to an all you can eat buffet or smorgasbord.  One low price gives you access to all the eats you want.  Or you can pay more for a la carte pricing.   Using your example, the ALL APPS plan is still the best value.

On average, each app costs $21/month.  If you use 3 or more apps, that would cost more than the ALL APPS plan.  So you gain nothing doing it that way.

Don't expect Adobe to carve out more bundles.  They won't do it, they have no reason to.  Currently, you can pick & choose the apps you want and pay more per app or get the bundled plan and pay less.  It's your choice.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines