• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inability to cancel or get support?

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i tried a trial version, tried to cancel and there was no cancel buttons...

Couldnt contact support as the system is nigh on permanently unavailable.

Now the cancel plan button has appeared, it would cost me £54+ to cancel... WTF! - I'm sorry but if your systems dont work, and you wont let me cancel a trial.... how on earth can you make money from a service that isnt being used..

I'm very confused, and annoyed at adobe. There are no easy support mechanisms... no way to log online issues as most other companies. So it seems in their best interestes to make it as hard as possible for someone to cancel, and then to charge a premium, when their systems are purposefully designed that way..

As i dont have time to sit on hold, and i cant contact support any other way, i'm hoping someone from support will read this?!

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

check https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/cancel-membership.html

p.s. if you're cancelling an annual plan early, there's a penalty (=1/2 the cost of the remaining months).

if the above link doesn't help you cancel, using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines