• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Incorrect billing info

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to buy a subscription to Acrobat, can't proceed with the payment, I get this message every time:

Incorrect billing info

We are unable to approve your transaction at this time.

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order, please contact Customer Service and order by phone. Call 855-915-9430.

I am in Canada. I noticed that the form doesn't ask for the 3 digit number at the back of my card when filling in the info.... Help please!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Felix,

First thing, check out this Help page to make sure that nothing obvious is going wrong:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/adobe-stores-online-order-payment-faq.html#paymen...

This is a user-to-user forum, so outside of that, regrettably we do not have the ability to clear up any billing issues you may be encountering – only Adobe has such power.

I'd suggest contacting them via chat or phone for further assistance:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue and am frm India.  I had give my office address when my first created by bank account which has given me credit card. It worked! It did not work when I gave my current home address. Adobe should fix the issue. Contact Customer Care if it did not work for you and they can rasie the issue with back end team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines