• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there any competent support staff at Adobe?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have raised a case about a week ago and nobody seems to be bothered to read the copious notes that I have left via chat, e-mail and the support case page itself. After six people have had a look, I keep being asked the same questions again and again and the notes in the case are, from my perspective, clear enough. So, here is my question, as per the title: Is there any competent support staff at Adobe?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have access to the support system? Are you Adobe Support Staff?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, i do not and am not.  and it's unlikely you'll encounter adobe staff here (but it sometimes occurs). 

i know typically the problem is a failure to update your ticket once an issue has been opened and adobe's requested (via email which may go to spam) further info .  of course, i do not know if that's true in your case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I have mentioned in my initial post, it's an issue that has been already through six support agents. And not being solved. And all the support documents require Adobe Support Staff intervention. So...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

understood.

the best you can do is open one ticket and repeatedly update that ticket (and not start new ones) as your asked for more info/support documents.

we can try and flag an adobe support person, @Jeff A Wright ,  here that can check your ticket and maybe help.  (weekends he's usually not around so he may not respond promptly.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been partially solved after another round of back and forth with the chat system for Adobe Support and hopefully early next week will be fully resolved... Hmmm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's better than hearing they were no help. 

keep this thread updated so if more help is needed (esp next week), jeff may be able to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cristian, sorry for any difficulties you have been encountering. Can you please update this public discussion thread with the case number from your interaction with our support team? Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html for information on interacting with and updating your recent support cases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines