Lightroom won't open asking for subscription

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom app will not open, it is aksing for me to subscribe to 7 day trial and I already have a month to month subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs, installation issues, or account issues such as subscription questions or billing problems, or generalized questions about Creative Cloud services.

* Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.
* Installation questions should be posted in the Download & Install community.
* Account issues, including subscription questions or billing problems, should be posted in the Account, Payment, & Plan community.
* Questions about the Creative Cloud desktop app or general questions about apps in the Creative Cloud should be posted to the Creative Cloud Services community.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have this issue. I really really need my Lightroom and Photoshop or my small business is going to suffer. Please help. 
PRIVATE INFORMATION REMOVED

Adobe does NOT do support by email, so beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like a lot of people are having this issue. Like you I really need LR to work and today! I have had a subsription for several months and no issues until now. CAn't sign in at all! Hopefully we get answers soon!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amanda, which Lightroom are you trying to install? I reviewed the account you used to post to this public discussion forum, but I only see a Lightroom mobile subscription under the account. If you wish to install Lightroom CC, you will want to purchase a plan that includes the software. Please see https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html to choose a plan that includes Lightroom CC and any other software or services you wish to utilize from Adobe.

Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/manage-subscription-ios.html for information on how to cancel your Lightroom Mobile subscription.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have LR on my mac pro and have had a membership for several months now, but it won’t work anymore. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing. I do have the mobile app on my Ipad as well. I only downloaded and paid for the mobile app today, because the app on my macbook is not working and I really needed LR

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amanda, Lightroom CC for the Macbook is not included with the mobile plan. 

Please follow the suggestions offered by Kglad and begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen so a support team member can provide direct assistance with purchasing a Creative Cloud plan that includes Lightroom CC and installing it on the computer.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that I pay for both. The subscription for LR on my macbook was not working. It is back today, so obviously a problem on your end

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update, Amanda.  I still do not see a desktop membership under the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum only the mobile plan.  Please make a note of the e-mail address/account you are using to log into Lightroom CC on the MacBook, so you can do so again in the future,

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open my LR on my Macbook Pro a window pops up and asks if I want to try a 7 day free trial and it won’t let me get beyond this point. I ask it to restore my purchase and that doesn’t work. I have a subscription month to month for more than 5 months now, so not sure why this is happening. I can’t sign in at all! I need this to work today!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines