• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lr

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2024 Jul 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want to change the service, i have had for months troubles with  Lr program, freeze up every 5 minutes, i have tray different soutlion and doesnt work, i want to jump to photo shop por lap top only, using my current plan 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2024 Jul 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we're here to help you. Kindly help us understand more. Do you need help to use to Lightroom or do you need help to change the plan from Lightroom to Photoshop? 

^KS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2024 Jul 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to change my plan from light room to photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@anibal386698294qrs 

again, contact adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the least costly adobe subscription is the photography plan (which includes lr and ps).  and you can change plans without incurring a penalty.

further, your lr problem can likely be solved by posting the issue in the lr forum where lr experts are ready to help you.

if you decide to change plans, contact adobe support for a smooth transition.  there are 2 ways to contact adobe support; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:
if you have or want to purchase a subscription, use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines