• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missed previous payment, how can I cancel my membership?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a current Digital Design Technology student and I am just 3 months away from completing my Associates degree. I spent the last two years of my life learning design via Adobe.

This last payment did not go through, so I thought that meant my payment and subscription would be canceled. I was wrong and my bank account is currently overdrafted $40. My bank will not cancel my overdraft fees until I can get my account into the positive. I will not have money for another two weeks, which means my overdraft fees will just keep growing, and by then I'll be lucky if they cancel any of the fees.

When I tried to ask questions to figure out any option possible, I was only met with the EXACT SAME REPLY REPEATED OVER AND OVER. It was extremely demeaning and insulting and he wouldn't actually answer any of my questions, just kept repeating himself and gave me 3 months of adobe free. However, I'll be paying more in overdraft fees than the worth of these next three months.

He told me I'd be sent a customer service review, I have yet to recieve one but I am waiting.

I'll be switching to Affinity once I graduate. 

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support, not other users
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html for chat or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
Also: beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am fully aware this is not the correct procedure for leaving a customer review, however, it was the only option available to make my voice heard and I used it. I will also be leaving a formal review with the link you provided. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually never mind. I thought you left a link to leave a review not to read more information. This is finals week, I really do not have any extra time for reading countless articles that may or may not help me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines