• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Devices

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Lightroom subscription on an Ipad and on a PC. When I installed Lightroom on my PC it seems like I had to pay for an additional subscription. The accounts are synced and I see my photos on both devices but will I be paying two different subcription fees?

Thanks,

Miles

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you buy your ipad subscription at the apple store?

What does your adobe account show?

Log-in to your Adobe account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, that was helpful. My account shows I have two plans: one is for Adobe Lightroom Mobile Premium (used on my iPad) and one is for Lightroom Plan with 1TB storage (used on my iMac). Do you know if there is a plan available that would eliminate my need for two separate subcriptions? Or I could eventually eliminate the mobile subscription since my iMac is new and I plan to do most of my work there in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only use a computer (Windows) so I don't have any actual information about using any programs on a non-computer device

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

one is for Lightroom Plan with 1TB storage (used on my iMac)

By @leafmiles

Do you need 1TB of Adobe Cloud storage in your iMac workflow? If you do then you will need two separate subscriptions since Lightroom Mobile is not included in the 1TB Lightroom Plan.

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom/compare-plans.html

However, if 20GB Adobe Cloud storage is OK for you then you could subscribe to one of the Photography Plans and get Lightroom Mobile (for iPhone/iPad) included in the same subscription.

Or pay the extra to subscribe to the 1TB Photography Plan and get Lightroom Mobile included also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would be a cost effective option. Thanks.

It's funny though, on my account page is says the 1TB plan includes the mobile app. Maybe the iPad is not considered a mobile device?

To complicate things, my iPad is not listed under my activated devices. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which 1TB plan do you have?

There are two: Lightroom 1TB (mobile not included) and Photography 1TB (mobile included).

Maybe the iPad is not considered a mobile device?

The iPad is definitely considered a mobile device since it runs a mobile operating system (iPadOS).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines