Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My payment is not being authorized by Adobe

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am unable to subscrube for Adobe's products because my payment is not being accepted by Adobe.

There is only one method to pay in my country (Bulgaria) and it is through credit or debit card.

I tried more than 10 times now, using different cards with even different Banks but every time I get the same error:

"Incorrect billing info

We are unable to approve your transaction at this time.

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order, please contact Customer Service and order by phone. Call +44 203 0277 764."

I even tried the credit card my brother uses to pay his membership without any problems every month (I really hope I would bot jynx it not I have written it) and I got the same result. I have tried to make a payment on May, 1st, 4th, 8th and today - June 4th without success. I checked my payment details and I can see that the payment is being registered at my bank but the sum is not authorized (confirmed) on Adobe's end. Also, I have spoken with different operators in Adobe's chat support platform, explaining what the problem is. I've been redirected from Department to Department without any resolvement being offered.

I also checked with my local distrubotrs but was told that they are not offering the subscription I want to make.

I would very much like to buy a subscription for InDesign, so please someone help me!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Well, this is primarily a user-to-user Forum – so we here don't really have the power to help you, other than to say to make sure and confirm that your address (and country) is correct & consistent between your payment provider and your Adobe account:

https://account.adobe.com/communication

You can also possibly try to use PayPal to purchase your subscription, if offered by Adobe in your region.

But otherwise, the only folks who have the ability to work on account payment issues is Adobe C

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 107 Replies 107
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2019 Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bev!

Thank you for your reply. Sorry,  dont have a credit card.

Adobe dont accept Debit Cards in Brazil.......umm.     My card is with a Brirish bank...but it still doesnt accept too......

I have no more ideas...my alotted time for using Photoshop is running out soon.....

I hope Adobe are able to resolve the payment snarl ups......as I wont be able to buy the product.

best regards

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter

We also offer PayPal and Boleto as payment options for Brazil.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bev,

The online payment gateway doesnt work with Paypal either.

Boletos I am not sure really.......

I am really surprised I cant pay online

Regards

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2019 Apr 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bev,

Hope things are progressing well with the payment options online

Hope we have a resolution soon

Best regards

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2019 Apr 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter

Please contact our support team who will be able to check your account to see if anything is preventing you from completing your order.

Contact Customer Care

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bev!

I went through the payment process again and it seems to be working as I can place by card details now, I already paid last week but the people in Adobe Brazil said they couldnt accept and cancelled. I went to the payment page again and it seems to be working and accepted my card. We I shall await what the results will be.  I would be grateful if you can keep an eye on my payment process and liaise with Adobe Brazil. I have given all the correct details of my bank......as I said I have no problem using the card in Brazil and have subscription with Filter Forge.

Best regards

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter

All looks fine with your order. Thanks for your patience & sorry it wasn't as straightforward as we would have expected.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beverly,

We have been having trouble everytime we try to process payments. Been happening for the last 6 months or so. Our users keep getting alerts about payment but nothing I do fixes. The card in use has no issues anywhere except for Adobe purchases. Adobe says call bank I do and they don't see any transaction. Very frustrating.

I always get: "We are unable to approve your transaction at this time.

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order, please contact Customer Service and order by phone. Call 1800 426 570."

I call support and sometimes they fix it but the last time they said it was fixed but I still get:

We couldn't process your payment with the information on file. Please update the billing info on your account to make sure your service continues. Update billing info 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tom

Sorry for the frustration caused.  I have asked our support team to look into this and follow up with you.

Kind regards

Beverley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have recently subscribed in order to purchase your Photography plan but I am also experiencing the same issue when trying to place an order:

"Incorrect billing info

We are unable to approve your transaction at this time."

I have already tried using multiple debit and credit cards but the result is always the same. Also contacted your support over chat like thousand times and they were not helping at all.

Also I have called my bank and they said that no transactions or attempts have been made from your side.

Could you please check what is wrong and why my billing information is not accepted???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ralicad53935450

The support team have escalated your case and will contact you when resolved.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2019 May 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have waited more than 36 hours already. Still, the issue persists! What is the problem and will it be resolved anytime soon????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been 7 days since I contacted you for the first time.... and the issue is not resolved yet. This is absolutely redicilous!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ralicad53935450

I can see the support team have been in touch with you and are working on your case. They will provide an update as soon as they can.

Apologies for the delay.

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2019 Apr 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Beverley,    I am sorry to ask again, but the avaluation has ended and Photoshop is asking me to buy the product.    I paid for the product but have heard nothing more, no serial key or anything.   I would appreciate it if you can follow this up please.

Invoice Date: 09/04/2019 Billing Date: 09/04/2019 Customer Order Number: ADD035354001BR Order Number 5031304741 Customer 555196489

Thankyou

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2019 Apr 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

Try logging out and logging back in again with the Adobe ID (email address) you used to purchase the subscription plan:

Learn how to activate and deactivate Creative Cloud apps

That should activate the software for ongoing use if it has not already happened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2019 Jul 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley. I just tried to purchase the Adobe Photography Plan of $9.99 to get Photoshop, Lightroom and Lightroom Classic but it tells me "incorrect Billing Info". It shows that my card number, card expiration month and year as well as my region's postal code is incorrect. What can i do ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2019 Jul 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley

I hope you can help me too. I was on the basic photography plan for about a year. No problems with my card or payments going through. This last week I decided to upgrade to "all apps". It quoted me a certain amount, different to the amount if I was a free member buying for the first time.

I was told I would get an amount refunded and then the new subscription would be charged.

Today I get a message saying "Adobe cannot process the transaction".

This is using the same card as before, no change.

I am temporarily in Vietnam but do not want to change my ID as I am a South African citizen with my permanent address in South Africa.

The worst part is I have been changed to a free member meaning I have no access to my photos on Lightroom and Photoshop, where I was storing a lot of work.

Please look at my account to see what has happened. I don't even have biiling history. I am very frustrated. The bank approved my transaction, Adobe didn't ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MonckeyCK

I've asked the support team to look into this and follow up with your.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Beverley. I am trying the support chat and have referenced you. If I am not successful or If I am I will post here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverley

Thanks so much for your support, and the support of your team. I have never experienced such fast and efficient service from a large company such as yours. Thank you to you; Siddarth who emailed me; and the person who supported me via the chat ( whose name I forgot<blush>). 110% service. My issue was sorted within 15 minutes of me reading your reply and me connecting via chat!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome - glad it has been resolved!

Regards

Beverley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2019 Aug 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverly,

I am from India and facing exactly the same issue. Mine is a new account and I am trying to purchase an Adobe product for the first time. My account is created and email ID is verified. The card details are correct yet I am getting this billing error.

Request your support.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2019 Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aadhikya

I asked the support team to contact you and can see the order has now been placed.

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines