Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Reply from Sales Team

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Using the Community (forums) to Account, Payment & Plan.]

Adobe's sales team is "ghosting" small purchases and refusing to provide help. They are only spending time on "big" purchases. Which, seems like a really bad business practice. When you ask to discuss this matter with a supervisor they won't connect you to one. Instead they will tell you that they don't feel the issue requires a supervisor or will transfer you to another department.

For customer sales it just amazes me on how they are treating new customers... I'm selling off my Adobe stock because if they are doing this to 1 customer they are doing this to many customers... How will their stock grow if customers leave?

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is it that you need help with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I needed help with figuring out what licensing group would be best between Teams & Enterprise. I finally got ahold of someone at Adobe; but, due to outsourcing it took forever to explain the situation. In the end the first 2 sales people I talked with had no product knowledge training and were placed on the sales floor. I learned the first person was fired, let go, or left employement. 

In my opinion it shouldn't take two months to get a response from a company especially a sales inquiry... 🙂 (This is very bad for business for them.)

The sad bit is that it took me a working day to track down someone with product knowledge to be able to provide answers to my questions... (If I called Microsoft they would have answers within a couple of hours for most product related questions.)

Customer Service is pretty much non-existant. FYI. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum.  Do you have a product question? 

Please provide details:

• Which operating system?
  • Which product and version #?
  • What do you need help with?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy you provided a boiler plate response which doesn't go with the orginal posting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

She told you that this is a user to user forum... meaning it is not Adobe support, and further meaning that Adobe management does not read here, so your complaint about the sales staff is not going to do anything to get to the people in sales

She then asked if you had a product question... since this forum system is designed to help with Adobe programs, not the sales team... and if you do have a question about a program, you would start at https://community.adobe.com/

If you want to tell Adobe about your problem, this is now...

Adobe, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704 USA Tel: 408-536-6000 Fax: 408-537-6000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unless you have a product question, we can't help you here. 

Teams & Enterprise plans for businesses: please call Adobe Team Sales M-F at 800-915-9428 or request a consultation.

For pricing on all other Creative Cloud planshttps://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Or CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines