Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payment methods

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

To pay the annual adobe product subscription (Acrobat Pro DC), my debit card does not work. Why ??

I no longer have a credit card as I barely need it and do not see why force me to use PayPal.

1. The Adobe website gives ONLY these Two last options (credit card and Paypal)
  2. When I called Adobe support by phone, their answer: they didn’t seen to care, and then they hung up…!

Comment on point 1: a multinational that does not allow EU debit nor WIRE TRANSFER ? It takes more time (1-2 days) to receive the funds with a wire transfer, but that is my problem to have to wait the use of your product until you receive the funds.

Comment on point 2: Not good for long term sustainable growth of your company.

Can you please tell me how to pay? Or do I have to ask a relative to pay a professional expense of my company with their personal credit card??

Many Thanks and Best Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. 

To the best of my knowledge, Adobe does not and never has accepted debit cards as a payment method. There's nothing we here can do about it. If you want to use an Adobe product, you'll need to find a way to pay them using one of the methods they accept. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many Thanks for the quick response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines