Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop annual plan - Croatia

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I wanted to purchase a Photoshop annual plan paid monthly. I live in Croatia. I downloaded the trial, put my card info in, and when I was doing so it said that the monthly cost will be $19,99  (or £19,97, as is listed on the plan info).

I proceeded to confirm my billing address and card details. My trial runs out tomorrow, so I went to check on the billing details only to see that now it says that my monthly price will be around €25????

Confused, I took off to google to search why this was happening, and found a lot of people talking about how they weren't able to purchase this form of Photoshop license from Croatia at all. Furthermore, when I try to change my region (because my browser can notice I'm not actually in the UK or US, and I'm basically forced to do so every time I load the Adobe page on my browser), Croatia isn't listed at all.

My question is, is getting a Photoshop annual subscription paid by a monthly plan even possible in Croatia? If so, why did it turn out to be more expensive than the first day when I agreed on one price, only to be met with a higher one 6 days later?

Somebody please help, I need this for work and I don't have much time. 

Thank you.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit, just to clarify, in the billing period I was charged in dollars, I couldn't see a euro option, so when I was entering my information my price was still $19,99.

I'm guessing there's a price difference depending on the country, I was just today able to change my settings to UK to see that for the UK market it's £20, because when I entered on mobile it would redirect me to Ireland (???).

I'm not even sure which currency I need to look at anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As far as I know, you may only buy a subscription in the country where you live, that is listed in your account

I am in the US so I have no idea how a subscription in your country is handled for payments

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines