Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plan on one e-mail - Apple ID on another e-mail

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

could anyone please explain to me, how I can connect my all apps plan, that I have purchased on my secondary e-mail, with my Apple ID, that is connected with my primary e-mail. Somehow i did not receive a new Apple ID for the plan i purchased, so i am kind of in a limbo that prevents me from downloadning the creative cloud apps to my iPad. Since i cannot change my iPads Apple id to an ID that is not exsisting.

Hope you understand my problem.

Sofiya Devi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you don't need to connect your apple id to your subscription to download and use adobe's mobile apps

go to the apple app store and install the cc app on you ipad, Adobe Creative Cloud on the App Store (apple.com) and sign in using your adobe id.

you can then use the adobe mobile apps included in your plan on your ipad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to say, this is exatly what I did.

It does not work!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I log in to my Apple ID, that says I do not have a plan.

On another email I have receipts for having paid for the plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i'm not sure what you mean.

as far as adobe subscriptions are concerned, check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, https://accounts.adobe.com

then if your subscription matches your expectations, sign out and then back in to your cc desktop/mobile application using the same adobe id used to verify your subscription: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines