• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help me to continue my SURFspot membership for Adobe Creative cloud

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the message to add a payment method, but this is related to my previous membership for Adobe Creative cloud. My helpdesk says that I can use the Adobe-chat to cancel my previous (Creative Cloud All Apps) membership. But I have to make sure they don’t cancel the SURFspot Operational Console membership, because that's what I,ve paid for. Can somebody please help me find the Adobe-chat (support) to do this?

Origional message form SURFspot Operational Console

If you get the message to add a payment method, this is related to your previous membership. You can use the Adobe chat to cancel your previous (Creative Cloud All Apps) membership. Please make sure they don’t cancel the SURFspot Operational Console membership.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

H.L.K. sorry for any confusion, but you are currently posting to a public discussion forum. You can use the process listed in http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html to cancel an active membership. If you need assistance with the process, then please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines