Premiere pro

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I'm looking into buying premier pro for the 20.99 a month and only that,if I were to buy it and cancel will there be any cancellation fees?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is an annual commitment. You promise to pay for the whole year. Then it automatically renews if you do not cancel in the 12th month.  Adobe have a generous 50% discount if you do cancel - you pay only half the remaining fee for the year.

Around $30 will get you the monthly plan, which can be cancelled without penalty.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Account, Payment, & Plan forum.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines