• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with the Student Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I purchased the Adobe Creative Cloud package for £16 Monthly, as I am a student studying 3D animation and we primarily use Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier and After Effects.

I purchased it, used my College email, confirmed my password and whatnot, and the money was charged from my account. However, I only have the trail apps on the Creative Cloud and it does not say I have any other apps. 

I was wondering if there is any solution, if I have to wait for confirmation that my email IS A college email, etc. etc.

Thank you in Advance

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who exactly did you purchase it from? There are different paths according to where you got it (for instance, college bookstore, retail shop, Adobe's web site...?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you Sign In to the CC desktop App using the same email address and password, "Adobe ID", you used to purchase the software.

That is one thing you MUST do. Once Signed in to the CC desktop app with the valid Adobe ID you used to purchase the subscription plan with you will be able to download and install the programs and they will not be listed as Trials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Log-in to your Adobe Account below with your paid ID and password to confirm your subscription's status.

https://account.adobe.com/

And if needed, complete proof of academic enrollment.  See this link for details

https://www.adobe.com/store/uk_edu/academic_id.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines