• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Questions about potentially linking multiple accounts for one subscriber

Explorer ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Photography subscription that I use for two seperate businesses as I am both a local photographer in Argentina and am also expanding to do photo editing for clients in N. America, Europe and Australia.

I would like to use Behance and/or Adobe Portfolio to refer potential clients, and though there may be some crossover, other aspects of my portfolio will focus on specific images. Also, one will focus solely on Spanish speaking potential clients, while the other will be geared primarily toward English speakers.

If possible, I would like to keep these separate so that Spanish speakers who I want to view specific images can be directed directly instead of having to find a button to change languages and/or sort through images less related to my photography services - and vice versa.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to best go about this to achieve my aims?

I was wondering if it was possible to create two different Behance and/or Adobe Portfolio accounts by having two separate Adobe CC accounts. Can I create a second, free, Adobe account solely for this purpose, but that wouldn't subscribe to any other Adobe services since I already have a subscription?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you use two different adobe id's to subscribe those two accounts will be separate from each other, the same as if you were two different people.  neither account would be free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines