Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"No Annual Commitment required after first year"

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone! 

I just want to make sure I am understanding this part of the ToS correctly.  If I sign up for the $20.99/month annual plan, after my first year, will it continue to be $20.99/month but with the ability to cancel any time? (Without being charged the 50% contract obligation charge) or will it simply create a new annual monthly plan after the first year? 

I'm using this to determine if I'm even going to buy this product or not.  I hope to use it, but if not, I may look into other products on the market. 

Thank you for your time

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first, the price may (and probably will) change.

second, the play will auto-renew unless you cancel.

third, it will auto-renew to another annual plan.  ie, if you cancel after 14 months total (2 months after the start of the renewal), you will be charged a penalty (= 5 months cost without use of animate).

bottomline, set calandar reminders so you don't forget to cancel, if that's what you want to do.

how to cancel: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html p.s. if canceling early there's an early cancellation fee = 1/2 the cost of the remaining subscription

<moved from animate>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You seem to be quoting this: "No Annual Commitment required after first year" but I don't think that's right. Did you read it somewhere? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it is correct,  there is no annual commitment required after the first year. 

what's not mentioned in the op's post is that you must cancel to prevent a new annual commitment starting after the first year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines