• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Payed for a plan but can't access it.

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having issues with this also!!! This has taken $9.99 from my account the last two months and now I'm unable to access my account online. I've never had this happen and I can't find anywhere to contact anyone to either get a reimbursement or get access fo my account. PLEASE HELP!!! (EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED BY THE MODERATOR)

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I understand that you are facing issues to access your account however, we are here to help you!

We have checked your account and we see that you do not have any active subscription under the email address associated with the community.

Please log in to the Adobe account using the below link in case you may have signed up with Adobe with a different email address.

https://account.adobe.com/

Also, regarding any billing related issues, we are happy to share the link that can help you to connect with the Adobe Customer support via chat or on the phone.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Please do not share any personal/confidential information like email ID, bank details, etc here. This is a public forum.

Hope the information was helpful to you. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Rashmi Swain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines