• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. My family use me account to have three days free subscribed on Adobe acroBat reader. Then they cancel the subscribe on the morning of the fourth day. You spent me $78, Can I ask for the refund?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

If you purchased from Google, it is they who took your money and only they can refund it. You need to take this up with Google, if you feel that you are entitled to a refund under the terms you agreed with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you had subscribed to Adobe Acrobat Reader and then canceled it and got charged.

Adobe Acrobat Reader is a freeware application. I have checked your account details with the email you are using on this community and found that you have purchased Acrobat Premium service via Google play store for Android.

The refund depends on when you cancel and the type of subscription you purchased. For more information please look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html#Cancellationfeeandrefunds

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But Google say I can't get the refund

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you purchased from Google, it is they who took your money and only they can refund it. You need to take this up with Google, if you feel that you are entitled to a refund under the terms you agreed with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reply for re :refund 

Btw I can't get the refund as Google say I am not suitable for their policy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merging this with the previous thread. Please use the reply button in your thread to add comments to it. Do not open additional threads when what you are trying to do is reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, you need the link to Adobe support, not other users
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html for chat or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
-click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session
-the chat icon looks like '3 dots inside a circle' at the lower right
-type AGENT into the chat window to connect directly to a person rather than the AI
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
Also: beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

ChatButton.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John,

If the OP ordered from Google Play Store, this is not a matter for Adobe.  It's a matter for Google.

Nancy O'Sheaā€” Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>this is not a matter for Adobe.  It's a matter for Google

He asked... was answered... and asked again... so I just figured that since he didn't seem to want to believe the answers here, he could ask chat support and be told the same thing by "official" Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the problem I said before,you spend me $78 and I ask for refund.you told me to ask Google for the refund.then I have asked.But  they said the money had received form yours .So I need to ask you again.Please answer me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, nobody here can help you after your family spent your money

On Nov 9 an employee said you purchased from Google, not Adobe... and you have been told that you need to get a refund from Google

On Nov 11 I told you how to contact Adobe support... this forum is NOT Adobe support

I will repeat... nobody here can help after your family spent your money

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyway, I just try my best to ask the refund. I am start to ask his email
again. I follow your step but no used so I write on it. Just write on it
what happened are you ? 6uo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why do you keep posting questions in the wrong place?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines