• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund

Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2024 Jan 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I get a refund for a cancelled subscription?  My account was charged $18.69 after I cancelled the subscription.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Hi Susan,

We checked your account info and you have an active subscription to Adobe Acrobat Standard. Cancellation has not been done yet. Did you follow the steps listed here? https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

Let us know.

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account, https://account.adobe.com

if you still have questions after checking, contact adobe support. there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Susan,

We checked your account info and you have an active subscription to Adobe Acrobat Standard. Cancellation has not been done yet. Did you follow the steps listed here? https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

Let us know.

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivangi,

Thank you for your help.  All sorted.......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2024 Sep 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally renewed my Lightroom annual subscription. I requested a refund from Apple, but it was declined. I contacted Adobe's chatbox, and they told me to contact Apple. I'm wondering if there's any other way to get a refund.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you subscribed via tha apple app store, contact the store (again, if you think that will help).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i was rejected by applestore twice, so i have to contact adobe 🥲

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe won't refund something purchased elsewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

I am a Lightroom user on my iPhone. Initially, I only signed up for the 7-day free trial. However, I only used the app once and completely forgot about it. Unfortunately, my subscription was automatically renewed and charged through the App Store without my knowledge.

I immediately requested a refund but was denied, even though I contacted support as soon as the charge appeared. I am unsure why my refund requests have been rejected twice and I am no longer able to appeal.

As a student with limited financial resources, this unexpected expense is a significant burden. The cost of living in Vietnam is relatively low, so this amount of money represents a substantial portion of my budget.

I kindly request that Adobe reconsider my case and issue me a full refund.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2024 Sep 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Thao_Phuong5475 

these are user forums. if you purchased from adobe.com (and not a mobile app store), only adobe support can help you.  if they they refused there's nothing that anyone here can do about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally renewed my Lightroom annual subscription. I requested a refund from Apple, but it was declined. I contacted Adobe's chatbox, and they told me to contact Apple. I'm wondering if there's any other way to get a refund.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would guess if this was done through Apple's App store, the only way is through Apple.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also been charged and I cancelled within the first few hours knowing it was not what I needed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2024 Feb 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Sean35644820s2pg 

check your account, https://account.adobe.com

anything unexpected shown there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2024 Jun 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a seven day free trial trial cancelled today. You arse trying to take money from my account and there is not enough funds. Please cancel this payment and the subscription asap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2024 Jun 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Julie38025709y94s 

check your account to confirmed you've cancelled successfully, https://account.adobe.com

if there's anything amiss, make sure you're aware of the cancellation terms by selecting your plan type (at the top of the page here), https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/creative-cloud-subscription-terms.html

for info on how to cancel your subscription, this page describes the few steps involved, https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

if you want to cancel but are unable to follow the steps described in the "how to cancel page", contact adobe support.

there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies, and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello , i made a subscription with 2 accounts, first the one in laptop machine, it did not worked correctly because of low machine performance, then i made another account in desktop machine which i use until now. I cancelled the laptop machine account after 2 month invoices which i payed and never used. Can i get a refund and not charged the extra 135,41 €  (annual subscription, monthly charged) ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2024 Jul 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

contact adobe support and ask.  there are 2 ways to contact adobe support; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:
if you have or want to purchase a subscription, use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines