• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing VAT

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to remove my VAT ID. Whenever I delete it from my billing method it keeps reappearing. I do not know if I should change my plan (so that the price perhaps readjust without the VAT ID) but I also don't know why it is so difficult to find a direct way to contact with someone in the support group. I cannot find a way to chat.

I am using Adobe for years and I feel so bad not finding a solution in that simple issue. I am feeling helpless. If anyone knows please help.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Ok I found a solution. I managed to chat (a few minutes after my own post) with an agent.

This is what I did (I hope it is helpful to others with same issue) :

I went to my Creative Cloud Web, then Home (by default) and on the right column, to Quick links, then third option, Contact us. It opens a chat window and after some questions, from the system, about my problem, it directed me to a real person (agent) who deleted my VAT ID*!

So, my bad feelings gone away.

Thank you Adobe!

*Keep in mind th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I found a solution. I managed to chat (a few minutes after my own post) with an agent.

This is what I did (I hope it is helpful to others with same issue) :

I went to my Creative Cloud Web, then Home (by default) and on the right column, to Quick links, then third option, Contact us. It opens a chat window and after some questions, from the system, about my problem, it directed me to a real person (agent) who deleted my VAT ID*!

So, my bad feelings gone away.

Thank you Adobe!

*Keep in mind that after deleting your VAT ID means that the price is a bit higher because it includes the tax, like paying as an individual. (Probably you know that but just in case...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
-make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for the link to work
This link will go directly to the chat option
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person
-Meaning type in the word Agent without the quote " " marks
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
- or https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
Adobe does NOT do support by email, so beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the response, I managed to find a way. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines