Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Request for refund of subscription

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I recently signed up for a free trial of Adobe Creative Cloud. I was not aware that the trial would automatically renew at the end of the period, and I was charged well over $49 for a monthly subscription. I would like to request a refund for this charge.

I understand that Adobe has a policy of not refunding charges for automatically renewed subscriptions. However, I believe that this is a case where an exception should be made. I did not intend to subscribe to a monthly plan, and I was not aware that the trial would automatically renew.

I am a student, and I am on a tight budget. I cannot afford to pay $49 per month for Adobe Creative Cloud. I would be grateful if you would consider refunding my charge.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely, 

Minh Thu Nguyen

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Hi @Minh Thu24939282ggvp,

These are peer to peer forums, you are not adressing Adobe here. You should contact Adobe support and argue your case, they will help find a resolution. To contact support follow the instructions given below
1. Go to https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
2. Wait a bit on the page that opens up, it should automatically open a chat popup. If that does not happen then look for a call out/chat icon at the bottom right, click over it and the chat popup should op

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I recently signed up for a free trial of Adobe Creative Cloud. I was not aware that the trial would automatically renew at the end of the period, and I was charged well over $49 for a monthly subscription. I would like to request a refund for this charge.

I understand that Adobe has a policy of not refunding charges for automatically renewed subscriptions. However, I believe that this is a case where an exception should be made. I did not intend to subscribe to a monthly plan, and I was not aware that the trial would automatically renew.

I am a student, and I am on a tight budget. I cannot afford to pay $49 per month for Adobe Creative Cloud. I would be grateful if you would consider refunding my charge.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely, 

Minh Thu Nguyen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Minh Thu24939282ggvp,

These are peer to peer forums, you are not adressing Adobe here. You should contact Adobe support and argue your case, they will help find a resolution. To contact support follow the instructions given below
1. Go to https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
2. Wait a bit on the page that opens up, it should automatically open a chat popup. If that does not happen then look for a call out/chat icon at the bottom right, click over it and the chat popup should open
3. In order to talk to a human type "AGENT" in the chat box
4. If you are not able to get to the chat window, then disable your adblockers, firewall, enable cookies/scripts on your browser. If it still fails then change your browser/machine/network.

P.S. Be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved this to the more appropriate Account, Payment, & Plan forum

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines