• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Student account does not allow subscription to change and charging my bank account

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I registered Adobe Creative Cloud with my student email and my personal bank details for trial. When I get into my profile, I cannot see my plans, this field is completely empty. Thus I could not cancel subcription before trial ends. It is like if I donĀ“t have a plan at all, when I literally received my last billed a couple of days ago. I can not contact Adobe Support since a message pops up saying to contact my education provider. But my education provider told me they have nothing to do with that since IĀ“m the one who has a profile and is paying, so to contact Adobe. So basically IĀ“m stucked and cannot contact adobe. I cannot use any software and adobe is chanrging my bank right now. Please check the provided photos to check the situation. If someone can help me please or Adobe can you please contact me to resolve this issue. 

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, so other users here can't help

Unless an employee happens to see your message, Adobe will not contact you... but scammers might, so beware of private messages

I don't know how to help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I registered Adobe Creative Cloud with my student email ...It is like if I donĀ“t have a plan at all, when I literally received my last billed a couple of days ago.

Double check that the email address you are using (check every character) as your Adobe ID to access your account is identical to the email address used by Adobe in your billing details.

Many people have two or more similar email addresses or multiple similar Adobe IDs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines