• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Student Plan Cancellation

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for a student Plan under the impression that it was month to month, as it didn't state that it was a monthly contract. I intended on only using the plan for 2-3 months. Upon signing up it said if I cancelled within 14 days that I would get a refund but if I cancelled after 14 days I would be charged 50% of that month and that I was able to cancel at any point. However, upon going to cancel it now says that I am on a yearly contract paying monthly and that I need to pay a cancellation fee of £34.64.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Hi,

Student plan doesn't exist in month to month plan but only on annual paid monthly .

from the FAQ :

If you cancel after 14 days, your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period, and you’ll be charged an early termination fee of 50% of your remaining contract obligation. For example, if you have 5 months of your contract left when you cancel and you pay $20/month, you’d pay 50% of the $100 remaining balance = $50 early termination fee.

from this page :

How to cancel your Adobe Creative Cloud plan or membership

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Student plan doesn't exist in month to month plan but only on annual paid monthly .

from the FAQ :

If you cancel after 14 days, your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period, and you’ll be charged an early termination fee of 50% of your remaining contract obligation. For example, if you have 5 months of your contract left when you cancel and you pay $20/month, you’d pay 50% of the $100 remaining balance = $50 early termination fee.

from this page :

How to cancel your Adobe Creative Cloud plan or membership

You need to contact the customer service and negotiate an early termination without fees .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the annual student term which was exactly $239.88. Again because this was a student account and I am no longer a student I get that it was cancelled for that but why is it saying that I never purchased anything. Also, will the 50% refund even count on this because I purchased this subscription on 05/11/2020 and it has been cancelled on the 09/11/2020. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>why is it saying that I never purchased anything

Log-in to your account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/products

If your Adobe account does not show anything, you MAY need to contact your school's plan administrator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines