• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription renewal after no longer a student

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a student subscription for all the apps. I have graduated this year and my subscription automatically renews in January. I found something about a grace year after graduating, does anyone know what this means?

Will my subscription automatically renew at the much more expensive price?

If I cancel my subscription after the last payment before renewal is there a cancellation fee? I am worried it will charge me a huge cancelation fee for the next year even though it is before the renewal date because it is automatic. 

(sorry for all the questions)

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

from https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/graduation-education-discount-expiry.html

Adobe provides an education discount on Creative Cloud All apps plan. This discount is offered exclusively to enrolled students and university staff. After a student graduates from school, the student receives a grace year on the education price.

Graduated students receive an email notification about the upcoming price increase thirty days before the contract renewal date.

The notification includes information about:

Upgrade price
Upgrade date
Education status verification link to confirm student status and an extended student discount
Link to Account Management where you can manage your subscription

If the education status is not verified after the grace year, the subscription is upgraded to a higher non-education price on the contract renewal date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To avoid early cancellation fees, wait until your 12th month of service to cancel.

Set a reminder on your mobile phone or Google calendar so you don't forget.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, the grace period (for verification of your student status) is six months:

"You can validate your status with proof of enrollment such as your school ID card, report card, transcript, tuition bill or statement, etc. Any documents dated within the last six months are considered current for these purposes."

[Source]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines