• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subscription won’t link to App

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve purchased the annual subscription but it won’t link to my iPad app even if I select ‘subscribe’ as it then says I'm already subscribed but then the app fails (photos attached)

The same happens on my iPhone too and logging out and back in again doesn't work either ?

Any ideas please ?

Thank you 😊 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

you need to contact adobe support to find the correct account id, and then check your account with that id and procede as above.

first things first, using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (= cryptic icon in the lower right)

kglad_0-1634402046312.png

in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, https://accounts.adobe.com

then, if it looks as expected, sign out of your mobile cc app* and then sign back in using the same id used to confirm your subscription.

* the one with this icon

kglad_0-1634225223186.jpeg

if you didn't install the mobile app on your iphone, do so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

E03F6D8E-2B0F-4B9D-BCF0-1F85E9EDCBC4.jpegI've got two but can't see any pdf edit tools on cloud app?  Any clues please ?  137D09A0-3731-4D5D-A82C-50A8368E885B.jpegMy online account doesn't show subscription info either but funds definitely left my account and app error message confirms it's attached to the right email ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you need to contact adobe support to find the correct account id, and then check your account with that id and procede as above.

first things first, using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (= cryptic icon in the lower right)

kglad_0-1634402046312.png

in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you muchly 😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome. keep us updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All sorted; it was Apple's purchase issue, not Adobe... Adobe knew nothing of the in-app purchase that I paid for through App store on Ipad; so now I've purchased direct through Adobe and am acquiring a refund from apple.

Thanks everyone 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

good to hear. (and you're welcome.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like the Error is coming From One Drive, not Adobe.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried restoring purchases too that's not connected to OneDrive but got this ?  Any more ideas please ?

9D9A2D88-F9CA-4648-849F-FCE6062D5620.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your Adobe account online to confirm your subscription is active and payment details are current.

https://account.adobe.com/plans

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines