Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suitable plan

New Here ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,

I would like to ask you please whether there is a way to purchase customizable selection of Adobe products as described further?

I am an enthusiast who does occasionally non-profit photo and video projects. I usually combine working with Adobe Premiere, Media Encoder, After-effects, Camera Raw, Photoshop and Lightroom. On the other hand, I do not work with animations, Adobe Stock and other cloud services. I am having heavy thoughts justifying the price I pay for it as it is overkill in my situation. I went through Adobe plans but I have not succeeded in finding any plan more suitable to my profile.

I believe that there may be more amateurs like myself with similar preference. So maybe, I overlooked something and would be grateful for your feedback if there is any other option.

Thank you for any advises.
ZJ

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's the photography plan (lr and ps), single app plans and the all apps plan, and no others.

you could save a slight amount of money by purchasing premiere, after-effects and the photography plan, but it's probably wiser to buy the all apps plan for $2/month more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is also the one time payment for Photoshop Elements and/or Premiere Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We appreciate you writing in. The suggestions given by the experts above are definitely thoughtful. Along with that, you can can take a look at these Creative Cloud plans provided by Adobe: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe offers various deeply discounted bundles for different users.  As with all-you-can-eat buffets or smorgasbords, you get better value from bundles than you do with a la carte even if you don't consume everything that's available.

Photoshop Elements or Premier Elements (approx $100, no subscription needed).
https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

Creative Cloud Photography Plan (approx $10/month for 12 months). Includes the following:

• Photoshop CC and Photoshop on iPad
  • Lightroom on desktop, mobile and the web
  • Lightroom Classic
  • Portfolio website + hosting
  • Creative Cloud Express (free starter plan)
  • Bridge
  • 20 GB cloud storage (upgradable to 1 TB).

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html

Premium Creative Cloud Express ($10/month).

• Creative Cloud Express app (web and mobile)
  • Premiere Rush (desktop and mobile)
  • Photoshop Express (mobile)
  • Spark Video (mobile)
  • Spark Page (mobile)
  • Adobe Portfolio + 100 GB of cloud storage
  • All premium templates and design assets including the entire collection of over 160 million royalty-free Adobe Stock photo collection.

https://helpx.adobe.com/express/using/express-overview.html

Creative Cloud All Apps (51 + apps & services) and Single Apps Plans
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would like to ask you please whether there is a way to purchase customizable selection of Adobe products as described further?

As others have posted, the plans you see on the Adobe website are all that is available. You have not missed anything.

In Adobe's world, if you only want one or two apps, you have the option to subscribe to individual plans.

If you need three or more apps then the All Apps plan is definitely the way to go. Focus on how many apps you have access to for the money rather than what you will not be using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines