Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

To the staff of Adobe, since this is your new contact form

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear madam and sir at Adobe,

We presented a valid student ID. But we are shocked to find that you have been charging us the full price for many months. We expect a refund for what you have overcharged. It is the subscription of our 12year-old son who makes stop motion comics in his spare time AND hardly uses the software. He is the only person who uses the software. Please wire the full refund ASAP. And answer this, please: WHY DO I HAVE TO DISCUSS THIS IN PUBLIC?!?! It is outrageous and unprofessional and truly shocking that you do not to provide contact forms and that you - persistently! - reroute me to a public forum for a personal payment question when your help desk is constantly closed. I - am - so - angry

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (= cryptic icon in the lower right)

kglad_0-1615132250818.png

in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done that approximately a dozen times from different tabs/topics and keep getting rerouted. For households with people who work during the week I fully expect to be provided with a contact form that I can send off even in non-business hours. It is nauseating chuzpah on your part to block me out and reroute me because it is a Sunday. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you are not an adobe employee, which i just realized seems to be the case, i apologize for my rudeness towards you. you were trying to help. i apologize. my anger is directed at adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums.

and even when you contact an adobe support person, they're not in charge of how adobe does business.

and chat is working for me (9am pst) in the usa and an agent responded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Heike, I am sorry you are encountering so many problems contacting us. I reviewed your account, but I don't see any recent records of you attempting to contact us, so if you have begun chat sessions, something is actively blocking you from beginning the process.

Please click on https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen to begin a new secure chat session. If the Chat window does not open or is unresponsive, use a different device to begin the chat session.

Only by beginning a secure chat session can account-related matters such as cancellation or refunds be addressed.  You are currently posting in a public discussion forum that is visible to anyone with Internet access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Only a parent or guardian can legally order for an under age child.  12 is not old enough to consent to subscription terms.  As the adult, it's your responsibility to check your credit card bills every month or review your online statements 24/7 to ensure you're being charged the correct amount. 

https://account.adobe.com

2. The introductory 60% student discount rate is contingent upon you meeting the student eligibility requirements.  If student status was never verified, or the subscription lapsed for lack of payment, that might explain why you didn't get the discount.  

3. Adobe does not conduct business by email.  Secure online chat is available in English 24/7.  Log-in to your account with a good desktop browser like Chrome or Firefox that accepts cookies and doesn't have script blockers.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact

3. Failing that, pick up the phone M-F during normal business hours in your region.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines