Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two accounts under the same email

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

i have one enterprise account under my work email. Then I redeemed a promo code for Substance apps for the same account. But instead of giving me access to Substance, it made a new "personal" account under the same work email adress - which i cannot log into (since it has the same email). 

Is it possible to merge these? If not, at least, how do i log into the other one? 

Support agent just said its under my personal account, and left. 😄 

I append printscreens.

Thanks a lot, Jakub.

[Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]

060527FA-D3B3-4227-B113-8A238C9AEDF7.jpeg3361F25C-FA9C-4BE1-855A-787FAB786AA2.jpeg

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign out of your enterprise account and sign in again. Chose your personal account then. You cannot use both plans (on the same computer) concurrently. I do not know, how you get the redemption code, but I do not think it is something that you can use against an enterprise account. Your company needs to buy a Substance plan and assign it to you, if that is what you need. You can always ask your plan administrator to contact support via the admin console. But I doubt that there is an easy solution to your dilema.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you should have another "profile" when you sign into your cc desktop app as indicated by @Abambo . use that for your personal subscriptions.

if you want to "merge" subscriptions into one sign-in, you'll need to cancel one and start your canceled subscription in the other.  do that with the help of adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, personal subscriptions should be under a personal account.

But Enterprise an Teams accounts have 2 different zones, a personal zone and a busines zone. The personal zone behaves like your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Too add to this, you can have more than one Enterprise account with plans allocated. This in the case of a freelancer having a eventually personal plan, and several customers allocating Enterprise plans to them. For the Enterprise, this has the advantage of controlling the cloud data and integrating the freelancer into the corporate network.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines