Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to sign in on my new iMac

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody, 

I've just purchased a secondo hand Imac. I'm trying to install the softwares I've been using on my macbook lke Lr,LrC,Ps,Bridge ecc.. The problem is that when I go to the creative cloud and use my email and password, it says that my account signed out. 

I also tried to access through my gmail account but nothing... 

I tried to retrieve the password and I've changed but I'm still unable to access my Creative Cloud.

Any idea? 

Thank you! 

CAm

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id (and password), https://accounts.adobe.com

if that shows your plan, sign in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used to verify your subscription: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When installing software on a Mac, Apple asks for your Apple password to allow file changes.  Is that what you're seeing?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines