• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to sign in using Google Login- on account..adobe.com

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to sign in using Google login with a mail address where I have an active subscription.

Error I get says "Your adobe id has been deactivated". 

Support tried to fix the error by accessing my device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's the first screen you see when clicking "connect" from your adobe account page>profile>connected accounts?

kglad_0-1604403268854.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to solve the issue with creative cloud app for 2 weeks from. 10 of the support tried to fix issue, but no one was unable to do so. When they realize they are incompetent they just tell me that someone will give me a call?????? For what reason, I don't know, and of course issue still remains.

This is the worst support with most expensive products on the market. SHAMEEEE!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.  do you have the latest win 10 64 bit os or the latest 64 bit mac os?  if yes and if there are no other problems on your computer other than the problem(s) with adobe products:

first try, resetting the cc app: To reset the Creative Cloud desktop app, make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

if that fails, try to repair
https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-install-stuck.html

if that fails go ahead and uninstall/reinstall per the above link

if that fails, do a clean cc install following each applicable step:

uninstall every cc app including preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html
then uninstall the cc desktop app, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html
clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html
check for, and if available, update your os
restart your computer (don't skip this)
reinstall the cc desktop app, https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud.
if you're unable to install the cc desktop app at this stage, use an administrator account (solution 4 here, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html)
use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems like a generic answer on how to fix an error. 

Support already deleted every Adobe app, and creative cloud and install a fresh copy of the latest version of CC.

Also, they have updated my windows and some framework.

There are several issues with CC after the latest version:

1. CC and other adobe apps after a couple of hours start logging off.

2. When I try to login with google account - I get an error which says the Account is deactivated

3. Assets library created in Adobe XD not working properly with other apps like Illustrator > Unable to add assets from other apps

Support tried a couple of times to remotely access my device and to fix the error. Not successfully.

Every time I ask for support they are providing generic answers like uninstall apps or similar stupid [Profanity removed by moderator]

They asking me every time to leave a phone number and time zone - which I did like 10x times. And once I get a call from the support representative. They don't know to speak in ENGLISH????!!!! $600 product worth......OMG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to agree with this. I have had no luck in getting help with my issue, having had adobe reps remote into my computer several times, having given my contact info several times for them to call me, and not responding to my request to simply email me back with answers to my questions about contradictory information I have been given. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever solve the problem you had?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to use Google login I get a message Your adobe id has been deactivated.

When I use the same email with a password everything works well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers, you may log-in to your account portal below with your Adobe ID and password to change your social media connections. 

https://account.adobe.com/connected-accounts

Failing that, just continue using your Adobe ID and password.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Nancy.

I tried with several browsers but no luck.

It seems the issues is with my account on their system.

Here is the error messagem6kS1O.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because you are using Pirated Software gotten illegally from your brothers school.

Locking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you're referring to this recent post about the non-genuine redemption code.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/licensing/adobe-apps-is-not-genuine-wtf-is-wrong-with-adobe-employees...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Correct Nancy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I got an email from adobe stating my account uses a Fraudulent redemption code.

I have activated subscription successfully 8 months ago on the adobe website???

I got a code from my brother who is a student at University in the US. He and his department got this code as a part of an educational program.

Adobe support unable to solve this problem. First, I get instructions to ignore this email, then they are unable to locate the redemption code, then they stated the redemption code is non-genunine.

How is possible that a redemption code which is genuine becomes non-genuine?

Not to mention that in the last couple of weeks after the cc update, all apps stopped working normally.

What is wrong with adobe????

genuine.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You got a Code from your Brother becuase he is a student in a USA school and I take it you do not go to that same school and you do not live in the USA.

Right you are using Pirated Software. Your brother had no legal right to give you that code. It was for people that go to and or work at that school and or that department in that school.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you think the redemption code is valid, then contact the IT department at the University. If it is a valid code, they are the only ones who can help you.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines