• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

University Student - Adobe wouldn't allow cancellation of plan and keeps charging my account

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello adobe team and fellow community members,

Please note adobe is a good product - this post is not about the product.

Having tried numerous times to cancel adobe subscription without any success, I am forced to post here hoping someone from community or adobe team can assist.

1. Cancellation does not work, at time of cancellation I get a message for your account security the action is blocked.

2. Changed my payment card details so I wouldn't be debited but yet payments keep coming out.

3. I started on a plan and am still a student yet the charges doubled over last 6 months and only noticed recently as I have not looged into adobe for over 8 months.

The list is significant but there is no way to directly contact Adobe or chat to a CS team member.

Please any recommendations or suggestions are welcome.

Regards.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser) :
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peru Bob.

I have been on hold for a long time, was hoping against hope for resolution promptly.

Also I am puzzuled how Adobe charged my account for December again despite changing card details last week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peru Bob.

I have been on hold for a long time, was hoping against hope for resolution promptly.

Yes Iluvatar, I did try changing card details last week but no go 😞

Just got charged for December with double the initial signup price and not sure how they can charge with the changed details (maybe Adobe is privy to customer details that we are not aware of).

Not sure how to get through to someone directly at this stage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's Monday in Australia and no way to get in touch with support.

No one picks up the listed phone number, no customer support in forums, chat box don't pop-up.

Students / customers keep getting charged month-on-month.

Once again would really appreciate someone guiding me out of Adobe's payment-subscription maze.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use a different web device that support cookies and does not have script and pop-up blockers.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines