• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upcoming Changes to subscription

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received an email today saying that my current photography plan will be changing in July that reads "

There will be some changes to the apps included in your subscription when you renew. Your current subscription includes the premium version of Creative Cloud Express. However, upon renewal, your subscription will be revised to the starter version of Creative Cloud Express. You will continue to have access to the other apps and services that are part of your subscription. The starter version of Creative Cloud Express still enables you to create graphics, photos, and videos, and access hundreds of thousands of Adobe Stock free collection photos. You can learn more about the starter and premium versions of Creative Cloud Express here."

When I try to see if Lightroom (which I use exclusively) will still be included it appears that it will not.  Before I cancel as I use lightroom more than even photoshop and move to a competitor can someone tell me if lightroom will still be included as the only apps I see which I will get for my 25.99 Cdn would be Photoshop, Rush and Spark.  Your competitors offer a similar program to Lightroom so I need to know before the July 13th change.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you'll still have the photography plan that includes photoshop and lightroom as they key components.  the other stuff (premium cc express vs starter cc express, Frequently asked questions about Adobe Express) are online perks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines