• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which program from the Adobe branch should I choose?

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am an aspiring graphic designer and also a UX / UI designer. I received an order to update pictures in a post on the topic "how to read kik messages without them knowing." And I wanted to change all the images to GIF animation with effects. I have the following question: what software with Adobe do I need to implement the idea? Also, if you have ideas for creating animation, I will be glad to hear your opinion! I attached a link so that the flowers I will work with are exact!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there are several programs that could be used to create animated gifs, but photoshop would probably be the best app to pick because

1.  it's the industry standard for bitmap creation and editing

2.  it will create animated gifs

3.  the photography plan (which includes photoshope and lightroom) is the least expensive plan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Honestly, you'll find plenty of animated GIF generators online which are more practical for this than Photoshop.

Adobe has an entire range of products and services for various types of designers.

• For UI/UX, look at Adobe XD (experience design).
  • For pro -level image editing, Photoshop CC can't be beat but there's a steep learning curve. 
  • For hobbyists & amateurs, Photoshop Elements is a simpler and more affordable option without all the fancy bells & whistles. No subscription required.

The Creative Cloud Photography Plan is a deeply discounted bundle of products & services for approx $10/month.  A 1 year commitment is required.
-- Photoshop CC and Photoshop on iPad
-- Lightroom on desktop, mobile and the web
-- Lightroom Classic
-- Portfolio website + hosting
-- Spark with premium features
-- Bridge
-- 20 GB cloud storage (upgradable to 1 TB).

Creative Cloud All Apps (31 + desktop/mobile apps & services)

For someone needing more than 3 Creative Cloud products (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat), this would be the best plan option.

Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud + all other apps you intend to use. Check each one carefully.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines