• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Would Adobe ever consider a plan for Seniors, similar to the Student plan?

Explorer ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to keep my subscription, but it is a pretty hefty cost now that I'm giving back as a volunteer and not getting paid for the graphic work I do.

Please consider a "Senior" plan.

TOPICS
Account management , Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Design Mobile Bundle:

https://apps.apple.com/lu/app-bundle/adobe-design-mobile-bundle-for-designers-draw-make/id1549982153

That's a bundle of applications available for your iPad.

The Adobe tools are highly professional. It's normal that the price is at a professional level too. Photoshop Elements is a great alternative to Photoshop, but also the Photography Plan with Lightroom Classic and Photosop is a bargain. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That will not likely happen.

What software do you need and what do you need to do with it?

Please consider a "Senior" plan.

By @sue_k

Please take note that this is a user to user forum with only occasional appearances by Adobe staff and that we can't make that happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator and InDesign for Logo and flyers for our local pickleball club. 

I'm an artist of sorts also and scan / correct in Photoshop. And post to Instagram an occasional video (Premier Pro). 

and my most recent thing is Fresco (rather than Procreate). Thought the interface would be familiar. Not sure if this is a paid program.  

so, I kinda goof around with stuff now that I have time. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to consider Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements which are a one time purchase and not by subscription:

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-premiere-elements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hum. Great idea -- I'm going to look into that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also found something called "Adobe Design Mobile Bundle" but can't find much on the Adobe website about it. I saw something that said if I download (on my iPad) all four digital programs at once, I can save 50%. But can't find the cost. Looks like it's all free, but maybe that's because I'm a Creative Cloud Subscriber. Anyone have a link?

You all have been most helpful and it's good to see there are alternatives out there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Design Mobile Bundle:

https://apps.apple.com/lu/app-bundle/adobe-design-mobile-bundle-for-designers-draw-make/id1549982153

That's a bundle of applications available for your iPad.

The Adobe tools are highly professional. It's normal that the price is at a professional level too. Photoshop Elements is a great alternative to Photoshop, but also the Photography Plan with Lightroom Classic and Photosop is a bargain. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes - all professional level tools for sure. I've been working with Illustrator from wireframe days, incase anyone else remembers that...

Just I'm kinda a retired professional that still likes to help the pickleball community with a flyer now and again. As a volunteer.

Thanks all!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Illustrator, unfortunately, there is no "elements" version. You will need to take the subscription. If, however, you are a student (!) or a teacher in a qualifying school or university, you can access CC for the teacher/student price.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the link below to make a request

-https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html 

Or send a letter to Adobe

Adobe, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704 USA Tel: 408-536-6000 Fax: 408-537-6000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done! Thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Senior discount !?

Bah!

The typical corporate response is going to be - 'Maybe you should make more money!'

Or - 'How about using a cheaper product (that sucks compared to what you're used to).'

I am reminded of the old adage - "Dance with the one who brung ya."

Give a little back to the ones who got you to where you are today. Please.

I am disabled, retired (because I'm disabled) and, of course, I am on a fixed income. I am a Photographer / Artist and all I do these days is make art for myself and my family, friends and neighbors, but I collect not a penny for the cards and prints I produce. PhotoShop keeps me sane, but, in my case, it doesn't pay the bills in my old age.

It's awfully expensive and the cheaper alternatives just won't cut it.

So, how 'bout it Adobe? - A little mercy for the senior citizens (some of whom have been paying you thousands of dollars over the years for your product - from the very beginning of PhotoShop in my case).

I'm not asking for free, just a little "Senior Discount".

Be well - Be merciful - Be part of the artist community !

DP - Mind's Eye Photography (retired)

Mind's Eye Photography NEW LOGO.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines