Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Account Access app | Device not supported

Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I just found out about the Adobe Account Access App on IOS and Android and i am eager to try it out!
However, unfortunately upon starting the app, it simply displays one message saying "Device not supported". 
However, this is hardly believable because I am using a OnePlus 7 Pro on Android 10 which, according to the help article in the "Frequently asked questions" section, should work perfectly fine.
I have also set and I am using Fingerprint biometric authentication.

Could you maybe lay out the device support conditions a bit more detailed so that i may be able to figure out what the issue here is?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i'm not aware of any requirements other than the ones you checked here, Passwordless authentication options for your Adobe apps and services

you probably need to ok 2fa security in your account (but failure to do that should trigger a different problem), not the one you're seeing.  but make sure that's done anyway,  https://account.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines