• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe - Be Better Than That

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tried to convert an Adobe file over to Word. They make you go through the entire process before they tell you they want you to pay for it. What a sleazy thing to do! Come on, Adobe, you can be better than that.

I'm sure this post will never see the light of day, but I'm going to try anyway.

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Adobe makes a lot of software; most of which cannot be converted to Microsoft Word. Possibly you are using Adobe Acrobat DC, and you don’t have to pay extra to convert to Word. Or you might be using the free Acrobat Reader with a paid subscription to PDF Pack. If you are using InDesign, you are probably using the Recosoft plug-in ID2Office, and Recosoft has great support for that.

Can you tell us which application and version you are using and what steps you are taking? We can move this thread to the proper forum.

You might try signing out and signing back in as an initial step.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So let me ask you a question.

If someone sent you a MS Word Doc and you wanted to open it, read it, and then convert it to a PDF do you think Microsoft would allow you to do that using MS Word without paying for a subscription to Office?

I don't think so.

So why do you think Adobe should allow you to use one of their programs to go in the opposite direction for free?

It seems you have a subscription to Office. Maybe one of the MS Office programs can do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines