• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bad customer service

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The CX ( customer experience ) is really bad. I was expecting Adobe to be above the standards. Adobe is a huge company and I believe the customers should be offered a better service.
This morning I tried to share some work with colleagues using Adobe XD. It wasn't possible. I tried a long time to reconnect and It mean't rebooting my Mac and everything.
As a user I expect to receive proper feedback from the system if something is not going well with the tools. I should be inform that somethings is happening...right? This is basic UI design.
After trying for ages I finally called the Customer Support. I've waited 28 minutes to talk with someone. That means 28 minutes listening to poor quality music. It felt like I was in an elevator in 1982. The person that talked with me couldn't understand what I was saying. It was the same on my end. Couldn't hear nothing. The connection was very bad. The person finally hung up!
Sofar I spent 3 hours trying to find out what is happening. I finally got to talk with someone on your help chat. He simply told me, retry in 4 hours.
Really? That's it?? No explanations, nothing??
I am angry. If your products were cheap, I wouldn't be expecting the service to be awesome.
I believe you should do a deep review of the way you handle your customers!

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Hi there,

Currently Adobe servers are experiencing some issues, the team is working on fixing it. You can monitor the status at the following link

https://adobe.ly/2xSSmlE

It seems your issue might be related to these server problems. Try once you see the server issues resolved

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

When there is a general blackout, you need to be prepared that the support lines are simply overwelmed. Please look here for a status update: https://status.adobe.com/ . Support can't say more for the moment. Adobe is aware of the problem and is working hard to solve it. But please be patient.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Currently Adobe servers are experiencing some issues, the team is working on fixing it. You can monitor the status at the following link

https://adobe.ly/2xSSmlE

It seems your issue might be related to these server problems. Try once you see the server issues resolved

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

40 minutes on hold and counting.  Worst download experience in 20 years! Shame on you Adobe for a poopoo (OMG because I used a "bad word" I had to fix my post...seriously) download and activation experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When there is a general blackout, you need to be prepared that the support lines are simply overwelmed. Please look here for a status update: https://status.adobe.com/ . Support can't say more for the moment. Adobe is aware of the problem and is working hard to solve it. But please be patient.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can we moan about Adobe customer service.

It is nothing short of horrific.  Your CS service is outsourced to a low cost centre.  They understand nothing about your product, they say they will reply and dont.
They dont send you the feedback form as tnhey know you will give them a low rating.
Adn your adobe form fill product doesnt even work but its too arhd for them to reply.
i hope Adobe senior manegemtn get their act together on this or you go the way of Kodak.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I totally agree with You. The person who i got to talk to after 10 min waiting, deliberately hung up on me without helping me anyhow. 

I do believe that costumers should be allowed to review the costumer service. 

It is a shame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines