• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

EDunoo offer [Lifetime License Scam on Facebook]

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, on Facebook I get the offer from EDunoo to buy Adobe CC 2020 for 29$ with lifetime licence. Is it true or cheat?  

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

It's an obvious scam: the ridiculous prices, confusing details, bad spelling and empty social media links are all dead giveaways. There is no lifetime CC licence and the 'company' is about a month old so plenty of red flags there.

I've reported them to UK trading standards and our abuse team.

I can't find them on Facebook myself, but if you still see them, please report this to Facebook as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's an obvious scam: the ridiculous prices, confusing details, bad spelling and empty social media links are all dead giveaways. There is no lifetime CC licence and the 'company' is about a month old so plenty of red flags there.

I've reported them to UK trading standards and our abuse team.

I can't find them on Facebook myself, but if you still see them, please report this to Facebook as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This scam has been running in various forms for a few years now. 

The company, usually offshore, buys up a bunch of corporate seats and sells them to unsuspecting individuals with a promise of a "lifetime license."  What they don't tell you is it's not YOUR LIFETIME.   It's their COMPANY'S LIFETIME  which never lasts long because Adobe detects the violation and revokes everyone's license.  In a few weeks, your software quits working and the company vanishes with your money and credit card details.  Buyer beware!

=============
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!
=============
3 Easy Ways to Identify Genuine Adobe Staff
https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I don't think it's even that. They couldn't cover the costs, since the "perpetual" license was less than a month's subscription. It might be the credit-card-chain scam, where stolen cards are used to start subscriptions, which are sold on to unsuspecting buyers, whose cards are used to fund the next batch (and no doubt a lot more goes from their card). Within a month or two people find their subscription is stopped and their accounts emptied...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Giving personal information to any type of scam artist is risky.  Don't do it.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines