• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I live in Jamaica, how do I obtain photoshop?

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded Adobe Photoshop trial several times without issue, but when it comes time to purchse, I am told I am unable to purchase from my location.

What I want to know is if Adobe is restricted in Jamaica and if NOT, then how do I obtain it? I am a graphic designer who used the oder version some years ago when I worked with a company. Those used to come in discs. Now I am independent I need this software to enhance my work. I have been using two other progrmams that come noweher near the quality that Photoshop offers.

Please help me figure this out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

If you are not able to purchase it directly from the site, then you need to contact Adobe certified resellers near you. Use the following link to find the resellers in your area

https://adobedealreg.secure.force.com/PartnerSearch?lang=en

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are not able to purchase it directly from the site, then you need to contact Adobe certified resellers near you. Use the following link to find the resellers in your area

https://adobedealreg.secure.force.com/PartnerSearch?lang=en

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2023 Jul 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I would like to know is why, in 2023, do we have to buy the software through resellers? Is it that regions have been blacklisted? Please help me understand why I cannot use my credit card to purchase these products directly from you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2023 Jul 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

payment problems, government/tax problems etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines