Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to cancel Lightroom CC Mobile Premium‎ subscription

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to cancel my Lightroom CC Mobile Premium‎ subscription

I had downloaded LR CC to my iOS. It's Premium subscription has ended couple of day ago already.

My iOS app still says I am subscribed when I look at my info there in the app. Also when go to Adobe site and

start to buy 1TB+LRCC yearly plan it says I have problem and it is that I need to first cancel my

Lightroom CC Mobile Premium‎ subscription. Which I have done, like I told you above.

I thought it was hardest to try to avoid payments and freeload through my life but it turned out

that being a money-paying customer is the hardest.

How could we solve this? I actually have Apple Customer support calling me tomorrow too.

Maybe they can explain how can I be subscribed and use your program when I am not paying anything to anyone.

0 euros given but 1 app driven.

I had chat with Adobe support guy yesterday, a nice guy. He's advice was to look help from Apple.

Let's see who's gonna win the help race, Apple or Adobe.

I apologize the calm infuriating writing above.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Hi Kauko1, I think you're being very calm considering your frustration. So tell us, how did you sign up for your existing subscription? There's two options - through Adobe or through Apple. If it was about $4.99, I'll guess through Apple, so here's how to cancel: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support. You've done that already, right? But there might be some remaining time that you've already paid for but haven't used yet. That subscription page should hopefully give you the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2018 Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're right! If it has been bought via the app store, it is out of control of Adobe. 😞

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have the same issue here. Called apple to get it cancelled (not only stop the auto subscription). It has been 3 weeks with absolutely no support from Adobe chat or call: only the same response, your subscription is still active.

This is a joke, we are trying to buy more and yet are not able to.

Apple is a partner here, we shouldn't have to go through Apple to purchase Adobe products!

I wish there was a competitor to go to honestly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still a problem. Called Apple and they told me I had to contact Adobe. Contacted Adobe and they told me to contact Apple.
How is this a thing? Awful support from Adobe told me that "since your LCC Mobile Premium is managed by iTunes, we cannot cancel this subscription so you can sign up to the photography plan". Excuse me? I did not want to have my license managed by Apple, yet this was the only solution to be able to have access to the pro features on my mobile device. But this imposition is now an excuse to not do anything?

I've heard of companies that are extremely impeditive when it comes to refunds and cancellations. But a company that creates obstacles to users that want to pay more is really something new to me. Now I have to wait 20 days to be able to purchase a photography plan just so I can update my profiles and presets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ask for your case to be passed on to the JEM team!!

I spoke with Adobe almost every day for two weeks. I eventually waited until the supposed date my Apple subscription was to expire, even though I had already cancelled it and received a refund from Apple weeks before.

When the Apple subscription reached the ‘official’ expiration date, my Adobe account STILL showed up to Adobe that the subscription was active.

I finally got onto a floor supervisor who escalated the case to a back end team. FINALLY within 2 days it was fixed! After two and a half weeks it was fixed in 2 days because just one agent took the time to think of a solution beyond ‘your subscription is still active. Talk to Apple.’ That was all I wanted throughout this whole ordeal, just someone to spend a little extra time to think of a solution.

I was told it would take 2-3 days and that I would receive updates on my case via my account on the website - I didn’t hear anything so I followed up multiple times within those 2 days through online chat and case notes correspondence to make sure it had actually been passed on to the back end team.

I asked to speak to the same floor supervisor again but the agent wouldn’t put me on and I was told it would be another 5-6 days on top of the proposed 2-3 days and I said no that is not what I had been told, and asked if it was actually being worked on NOW not still waiting to be passed on. Was quickly told by the agent they’d made a mistake and it would be fixed the next day. It was!

Ask for your case to be escalated and passed on to the JEM team. I wish you the best of luck in dealing with this!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much! How embarrassing is this?

An Apple representative told me there was no way Adobe would throw the ball at them since, ultimately, the access to the app was managed by Adobe. The only thing I could do on Apple's side was to send feedback to the store so they could review their processes with the developer. And indeed, this is a ridiculous way to handle licenses.

I'll try to get someone from the JEM. By the way, what does JEM stand for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2019 Feb 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there tiosolteiro

I was wondering if you had any luck with contacting the JEM team?

I am in the same pickle at the moment, cancelled my Lightroom app through apple, and have to wait until the 28th for it to register, and I'm concerned that even if I wait there will be another issue at that stage. So I am trying to figure out other options, or even using a different email address which is really a last resort.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is JEM? I have the same predicament as you have to get this goddamn thing cancelled. But customer support is as infuriating as always with passing the ball, generic responses & overall wasting my time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines