• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I was to my surprise commited to one year contract

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to try Adobe Acrobat full version in one project and I committed to 7 days trial. I was aware that if not cancelled there will be a monthly fee of 18+ euros. I was not able to make those trials in seven days and thought that i'll pay the first month as well. 

To my surprise - I was not able to cancel my subscription and now I have to pay at least eleven months more about the product that I don't need. That is 205 euros. 

I have never seen this type of marketing in Finland earlier. IF there is a one or more years commitments required THEN there has to be clear statements about that including the amount of money that you are committing - not only about the monthly fee. I got only one message (and only in the beginning of the trial, not in the end...). That was in Finnish language and after reading that even later I got no understanding that I am committing to whole year. No contract values mentioned and no statements that you are committing to longer periods than the monthly fee, which is clearly stated. Extremely misleading.

After reading some other comments I am not even considering claiming any reimbursements from the company. I am very disappointed.

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

TOPICS
Billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums and yes, adobe doesn't make its contract terms as obvious as it could, but the terms are posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines