• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Adobe Support a fraud, a scam? Does it exist at all?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been waiting for 3 hours now for someone to take my support question. Three hours! 
Adobe tried to make me "talk" to their robots but I need to talk to a person - but there are no humans at Adobe Support.
Or are they having the longest cooffe break ever?
No.
There is no one there! 
But they do take our money every month.

Is it even legal to take customers money and not deliver the whole package but pretend like you would? 

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Online chat works fine for me.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

1. Use a good browser like Chrome or Firefox that accepts cookies and doesn't block scripts.
  2. Log-in with your Adobe ID and password.
  3. Click the chat bot icon and type AGENT followed by Enter key.
  4. In my experience, a human joins the session almost immediately unless they are slammed with other customers.  If after 15 minutes nobody comes in, try again with another browser as in Step #1.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 17, 2023 Oct 17, 2023

Lena, I am sorry you are unable to contact us. I see you started case ADB-31441121-X3H4, but it was disconnected because we did not receive a response.

I would encourage you to use a different device or computer and click on https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen to begin a chat session. The current computer appears to be blocked from contacting us.

Alternatively, you can use the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Online chat works fine for me.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

1. Use a good browser like Chrome or Firefox that accepts cookies and doesn't block scripts.
  2. Log-in with your Adobe ID and password.
  3. Click the chat bot icon and type AGENT followed by Enter key.
  4. In my experience, a human joins the session almost immediately unless they are slammed with other customers.  If after 15 minutes nobody comes in, try again with another browser as in Step #1.
Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the problem you are having?

If you had stated that, instead of the rant, there might of been a solution for it.

Personally I find talking to someone over the phone about computer hardware or software problems harder than typing it out in forums like these.

So please state the problem you are having.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JSM brings up a good point.  You wouldn't go to Adobe Customer Care with a product question because they don't use the software.  Customer care is mainly for billing and activation issues or when you need advanced technical support beyond what is provided in these user-to-user forums. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lenab91001182, Hello.
As others have said, for questions other than contract details, fees, and certification issues,

please posting questions on the forum may help you resolve faster than contacting customer support.

* It may be more crowded than usual because the new version is just after its release.
I hear that you can't keep up waiting in Japan for 6 hours. There are other people waiting as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2023 Oct 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lena, I am sorry you are unable to contact us. I see you started case ADB-31441121-X3H4, but it was disconnected because we did not receive a response.

I would encourage you to use a different device or computer and click on https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen to begin a chat session. The current computer appears to be blocked from contacting us.

Alternatively, you can use the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update the support case where you were disconnected, Lena.

What type of error or issue are you trying to fix, Lena? Are you receiving other errors about the computer being unable to contact Adobe or our servers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jeff A Wright ,

This topic is 4 years old. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, @Nancy OShea . The old posts keep coming up sometimes, exactly four years later. Hopefully, the links will help future viewers. 

Lena, I hope you are continuing to enjoy your Adobe membership!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i receive email about old posts unrelated to anything i can determine including a 4 year cycle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines