Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost credentials for Adobe and Lightroom

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2020 Jan 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been an Adobe user for decades. Over the last 10 years, however, I have only used Adobe products provided on my university's computer. Having recently retired, I now wish to use Lightroom, which I first bought during version 1.4, or maybe v.2.

I do not have a record of my old Adobe ID nor do I have my old Lightroom serial number.

How can I begin to retrieve my credentials and be able to use Lightroom again?

Thanks for your assistance.

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log-in to your account  https://account.adobe.com/products

If you don't have your ID and password nobody, not even Adobe, will be able to help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dont' go down this rabbit hole.  LR 1 and 2 are outdated, unsupported and downloads probably don't exist anymore. Even if you lay your hands on an installer, unless you own a very, very old computer and operating system that's compatible with really old software, this is a fruitless pursuit.   

Create a new account and spend $10/month for a Creative Cloud Photography Plan.  Trust me, you'll enjoy your retirement a lot more with modern software that's compatible with modern devices.   And you get free upgrades for as long as you remain a Creative Cloud plan member. 

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines