Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My payment is not being authorized by Adobe

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am unable to subscrube for Adobe's products because my payment is not being accepted by Adobe.

There is only one method to pay in my country (Bulgaria) and it is through credit or debit card.

I tried more than 10 times now, using different cards with even different Banks but every time I get the same error:

"Incorrect billing info

We are unable to approve your transaction at this time.

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order, please contact Customer Service and order by phone. Call +44 203 0277 764."

I even tried the credit card my brother uses to pay his membership without any problems every month (I really hope I would bot jynx it not I have written it) and I got the same result. I have tried to make a payment on May, 1st, 4th, 8th and today - June 4th without success. I checked my payment details and I can see that the payment is being registered at my bank but the sum is not authorized (confirmed) on Adobe's end. Also, I have spoken with different operators in Adobe's chat support platform, explaining what the problem is. I've been redirected from Department to Department without any resolvement being offered.

I also checked with my local distrubotrs but was told that they are not offering the subscription I want to make.

I would very much like to buy a subscription for InDesign, so please someone help me!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Well, this is primarily a user-to-user Forum – so we here don't really have the power to help you, other than to say to make sure and confirm that your address (and country) is correct & consistent between your payment provider and your Adobe account:

https://account.adobe.com/communication

You can also possibly try to use PayPal to purchase your subscription, if offered by Adobe in your region.

But otherwise, the only folks who have the ability to work on account payment issues is Adobe C

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 107 Replies 107
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2019 Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm having the same issue! 

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order, please contact Customer Service and order by phone. Call +44 203 0277 764.

What's up with that? Could you fix the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same issue with payment " INCCORECT BILLING INFO" i had checked all the details and everything is correct, please do look forward to this issue. i tried subscribing to photography plan of yours

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i keep getting this same message can you please get this fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bev 🙂 I'm having almost same problem with payment. I have tried 3 of different credit cards several times and same result. My free trail has ended a few days ago with adobe premiere pro and i wanna purchase it, so i am trying to make a purchase but it does not accept the payment since i try more than a day.. I dont know what to do and i need premiere pro ON THE FLLYYYYY 🙂 Would you  please help me with that ?

Thats is the screen all time i see with payment since i try.  Aadobe_payment_issue.pngll day long downloading.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue in the USA.

I've tried subscribing to Adobe CC using 5 different accounts and 6 different cards, as well as three different computers both Mac and PC, but I receive the same error: 

"We are unable to approve your transaction at this time.

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order, please contact Customer Service and order by phone. Call 800-585-0774."

Searching through different forums, it seems like only 3 people in the world have this issue so I'm a little confused.

This error occurs when I try to sign up for any Adobe CC subscription, such as All Apps, or just signing up for a single product like Adobe Spark.

I've tried contacting adobe support through chat and phone but I just keep getting transferred, I'm sure because it's an annoying issue to fix. Who knows. 

I also have two Macs where I had Adobe CC installed, but it keeps saying it needs to be repaired. Even after uninstalling and reformatting my computer (or trying the repair), I can't even open it without saying Adobe CC needs to be repaired.

No idea what's going on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, this is primarily a user-to-user Forum – so we here don't really have the power to help you, other than to say to make sure and confirm that your address (and country) is correct & consistent between your payment provider and your Adobe account:

https://account.adobe.com/communication

You can also possibly try to use PayPal to purchase your subscription, if offered by Adobe in your region.

But otherwise, the only folks who have the ability to work on account payment issues is Adobe Customer Care themselves – please contact them directly:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Sorry we can't be of more help to you here!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Huh? There are several other people asking about similar issues right above
this and Bev seems to be the one fixing them all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Bev has occasionally been able to help some folks here in the past. Though she is an Adobe employee, she is still just a volunteer here like the rest of us – and she has not been very active here in recent months. Her last post here was in August.

In other words, it's not her job, so it's not something you should really count on... The proper & normal channels for such assistance and for working through any payment-related issues continues to be via Adobe Customer Care in your country. That is your best bet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beverly. I am Kirtiveer Jaswal from India and recently wanted to buy Adobe products through your website, but I am facing issue quoting "

Incorrect billing info

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order,"

Please help me with this since I really want to use licensed products. 

Thank you 

Have a great day and stay safe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kiriveer, you must contact Adobe Customer Service. If you read the posts carefully you will see that the person you name has not visited for six months.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there , I live in Ireland and I'm trying to subscribe to the photography plan through my PayPal balance but everytime I try it doesn't accept my payment .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, please contact Adobe Customer Care directly:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

We are fellow users here and unable to assist with account payment issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem:

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order, please contact Customer Service and order by phone. Call 0800 0280148.

Think the problem might be that I'm currently in Colombia, but my PayPal and Adobe accounts are all UK-based. I need to use Illustrator straight away for some work I have to do this week.
Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all ! I have the same problem.... i try to buy... and no work....." incorect biling info......" What happened? I need work....:(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ady

It seems that your payment card is not being accepted for online transactions.  Please check this with your bank or use a different card.

For further assistance, please contact our support team: Contact Customer Care

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Incorrect billing info

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order, please contact Customer Service and order by phone. Call 800-585-0774.

I have the same problem, tried debit, credit, paypal via bank, paypal balance funds.  not one of them worked.  I sat on chat for 40 min, spoke with my bank for 20.  The issue is not theirs.

"

Monisha: Hello. Welcome to Adobe Membership Services.

Aaron Kimpton: hello,

Aaron Kimpton: I am having an issue paying for adobe

Aaron Kimpton: I tried the monthly light room cc yesterday, and the above photo shop Lightroom plan today. Everything seems to go through via paypal, but not on adobe's side.

Monisha: I understand, you want to know about the plan charges, let me help you with that.

Aaron Kimpton: ?

Aaron Kimpton: this happened yesterday

Aaron Kimpton: Your cancelled order Adobe ID: 3lgautodetail@gmail.com Order number: ADB048155000 Ordered: December 19, 2018 Lightroom CC plan with 1TB (one-year) (Annual plan, paid monthly) US$9.99 / mo Subtotal: US$9.99 / mo Tax/VAT: US$0.00 / mo Total: US$9.99 / mo 

Monisha: Aaron, as I can check, there is no active subscription under this accouont.

Aaron Kimpton: as i stated, I have tried to pay twice for two different versions. via paypal. and via CC. Neither have shown up

Monisha: May I know the first 6 digits, last 4 digits of the card, name on the card, date of charge and the amount to locate the charge for you?

Monisha:

Aaron Kimpton: ****** **** would have been the 9,99 monthly

Monisha: May I know the date of charge as well?

Aaron Kimpton: yesterday

Monisha: Thank you for the information.

Monisha: let me locate the charges.

Monisha: Thank you for being connected.

Monisha: Aaron, as I have checked, the amount has been unauthorized by your bank.

Aaron Kimpton: Oh?

Aaron Kimpton: it says pending when i look online

Aaron Kimpton: what address do you have on file for me. It should be

Aaron Kimpton: aaron and **** ********

Aaron Kimpton: *************

Aaron Kimpton: *********

Monisha: Let me check that.

Monisha: Aaron, thank you for being connected.

Monisha: Yes, you are right.

Monisha: The address is correct.

Aaron Kimpton: i wonder why it is not working. hmm. The paypal did not go through either?

Monisha: Yes, you are right.

Aaron Kimpton: any insight as to why it is not working?

Monisha: Aaron, as I have informed the payment did not go through as it is showing unauthorized by your bank and that is the reason the order did not go through.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have the same problem. I'm from Bulgaria and tried with different debit card. And this problem is here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I am also from Bulgaria.

Their Sales team just redirected  me to my local distributors but they do not have the same package I want. And this after several fruitless chat sessions with customer service representatives.

Even one star is too much for the experience I had.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stanko

Sorry to hear about your experience.  I'll forward your details to our support team who will check your account and find out why the orders are being blocked.  They'll follow up with you to let you know when you can try to place a new order.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2019 Mar 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar experience. I am trying to purchase Photography plan available for university students, and I keep getting an error after trying to complete the order:

Incorrect billing info

There are a number of reasons for order failure, among them errors in the payment information, or billing address, or an inaccurate email address. If you have verified your information and are still unable to place your order, please contact Customer Service and order by phone. Call 800-585-0774.

This happens after attempting to pay with any of my credit cards or even with PayPal. I haven't received any notifications from credit card companies/banks, so no reason to think that the purchases aren't been authorized.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2019 Mar 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ss

It looks like you were finally able to place your order.

Thanks for your patience.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2019 Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've had this problem for the past few days - I'm currently in Indonesia so this is most likely the cause. Funny thing is that I managed to purchase the photography plan via PayPal, but I also want to purchase the Premiere Pro CC as single app plan and this 2nd transaction will not go through with PayPal or any other method. I've tried at least 5 times with various methods of payment.

Regards

Aaron

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aaron

Sorry to hear of the issues you experienced.  It looks like you were successful using credit card payment.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2019 Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just googled about Adobe payment problems subscriptions.....to see what comes up in the search - I see that I am not alone!

I live in Brazil - I tried subscribing days ago and wasnt accepted. The online forms to fill in wont even accept the numbers for my debit card, I already have been attended by a member of Adobe support team via chat.  I have a new laptop with Windows 10.  also other laptop wont work either trying to pay through the payment gateway.  Even tried my Apple Ipad , it wont work.  ....yet I have no problem paying for things on Amazon, Ebay, Abebooks....

So far I have spent alot of time on this with no results

I use Filter Forge and pay by subscription too - no problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2019 Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter

Do you have a credit card you could use as we don't accept debit card payment in Brazil.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines