• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nearly about to do chargebacks and claim fraud

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed that to navigate any part of the website (even to initiate chat support) you must be logged into a verified email account.
The issue with that is the verification email never reaches my student email (which the student part verified). Since I can't access my account page and try to use an alternative adobe ID email, and I can't access support chat (only sales doesn't require a current verified account but they close chat after waiting an hour), I am left with no other options.

No I can't get help from my IT, no I cant even access my billing, no the emails wont come in despite changing any settings, and when I call Adobe there is no answer for literally hours at a time.

And yes, there are literally hudreds of carbon copy posts on these threads with seemingly no solution ever posted. Just unhappy customers being defrauded.

I had to make a new account with a friends email because I cant even access the forums until my account is verified.

Sikhhar was able to find a solution for me. After weeks of chat and phone calls. Thank you Sikhar

TOPICS
Account management

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you''re smart enough to attend school, you're certainly smart enough to know you need a working email address assiciated with your account.  Nothing less will do.  And I assume you're also smart enough to pick up a phone during normal business hours, Mon-Fri.

Sign-in below to change your email address.  It need not be a student email.  It can be gmail or whatever as long as you're able to receive mail & check it regularly.   To verfiy student entrollment, upload a copy of your student ID or tuition statement.

https://account.adobe.com/security

Failing that, scroll down to Contact Adobe on the same page. 

1. Click chat bot icon. 
  2. Type AGENT followed by enter key and wait for a human.
  3. For best results, use simple sentences and stay on one topic.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice, a condescending moderator.

Anyway, Sikhar thru the online chat was able to help me.
As I stated - IT at my school wouldnt help me resolve the issue. It was anti-spam through the school and they refused to address my issue.

After likely 12 people in chat and 3+ hours of waiting for a phone representative Sikhar fixed the issue.
Of course the fix was changing the email and not "learning how to use an email" as you state.

Happily he was less condescending than yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not condescending at all.  If anything I am not supportive of your idea to chargeback.  And rightfully so.  Where there's a will, there's a way.  And I'm glad you finally got there.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines